Buy dried Rue to use in your Spells and Rituals. I cannot deny that Rue is one of my personal favourites with a rich magical history, therefore I may have been a little biased including it in my list. Favoured among the Italian Witches (Strega), rue is excellent for breaking all malevolent magic, banishing unwanted entities and anything that is no longer needed in our lives.
Used in sachets for protection along with other herbs acts as a magical shield for any magical work against the witch. In Italy, an amulet was made from silver called the Cimaruta and was used as a symbol for a witch to reveal her identity among her peers. In modern witchcraft, the amulet is used for magical empowerment, for protection and to grant wishes. A full detailed article on the use of the Rue and the Cimaruta are to come I promise!
Rue has always been considered as probably the strongest herb against the dark arts. Witches used it to perform exorcisms, banish negative spirits or even break spells and curses. Its power is so unique that one is advised to open the windows of the house when you burn the rue, to instantly drive aways malicious entities.
Witches loved to use Rue:
- For magical empowerment. Used in talismans and mojo bags.
- To perform exorcisms on people, animals, objects, areas and houses. It’s the first and most important step in cleansing rituals. Witches burned it on a charcoal.
- To banish ghosts, demons and unwanted entities from one’s house.
- Moreover, Witches used it as a potent ingredient to break spells and heavy curses.
- To protect one’s home, Witches made mojo bags and hanged them on strategic spots in a house (over windows, over doorstep, in a bedroom etc.
- Also, Witches used Rue in healing spells – as a repellant of the entities which may cause illness.
- Last but not least, although its power is uniquely protective, it’s believed that it can also help your shop or business by protecting its abundance. Grind the herb until it’s a fine powder. Sprinkle it towards the main entrance of your business.
NOTE: Rue is toxic when ingested in large dose. Although our products are strictly for ritual use, a Witch should know about it. Also, rue has abortive properties that may result in haemorrhaging and miscarriages Thus so it should not be ingested by pregnant women. We propose to wear protective gloves when handling rue plants if pregnant. Also, do not sprinkle rue if you have cats and dogs. Although its toxicity on them is a highly debatable issue, one should be safe than sorry, right?
You will receive 30grams of dried Rue.