Buy dried Elder flowers to use them in your Spells and Rituals. Also known as the ‘Queen of Herbs’, Elder Flowers have the power to bridge the Realms. Thus, Elder Tree was revere the most amongst witches. Old ones believe that powers spirits inhabit each Elder tree. Therefore Elder Flowers were thought to be drenched with the magical properties of the Mother Tree.
Magical facts about Elder Flowers:
- Each elderflower has 5 petals which form a tiny green star. That’s why it’s associated with the Pentagram.
- All born between November 25th and December 22nd are believed to be blessed by Elder according to the Druids.
- Elder trees are inhabited by powerful tree Nymphs, commonly known as Dryads (although the name is more accurately referred to the nymphs who inhabit Oaks). These Dryads can be summoned by the Elder Flowers with respect and honour. They can be extremely helpful.
Elder Flowers are revered amongst Witches because they believe they’ve got many interesting properties:
- The Elder Flowers also bear Healing properties along with the ability to ward off evil.
- Witches used to create a strong infusion from Elder Flowers. They used this ‘blessed water’ to enchant all magical items.
- Elder Flowers were used to bless the Weddings and grand both the groom and the bride with good luck and happiness. Old Witches used to sprinkle some Elderflowers on the couple before the ceremony. It’s no wonder why Megan Markle and Prince Harry used ElderFlowers on their wedding cake! I’m pretty sure they know better, don’t you? 🙂
- Elder Flowers are also believed to be able to bless and cleanse us from all impurities and fears. Burn some on charcoal, while saying a prayer (to whoever you wish) to banish fear and invite all blessings in your life.
You will receive 20grams of dried Elderflowers.