One of the herbs that is valued by Witches as the one which can repel a curse. This is why Witches loved to use it alone or together with other herbs (like Hyssop) as a reversing or repelling charm bags. Moreover, there are several spells which utilise the properties of Agrimony to cleanse our aura from negative vibes and energies.
Witches used Agrimony:
- Agrimony is used to overcome fear. It was used by Witches to strengthen their self-confidence.
- To Reverse a Curse put on them. This is the classic ‘repelling’ herb.
- Also, to ease and decrease the negative influence of a person or entity on them.
- Moreover, it’s use in many charm bags as a protective or repelling mojo.
- In ritual baths, Witches made a strong infusion of Agrimony adding it to their bath to create a spiritual shield around them.
You will receive 30grams of dried Agrimony.